- Have a talk with your loved ones.
- Locate and Organize Important Records:
Social Security Number
Powers of Attorney for Healthcare
Powers of Attorney for Finances
Insurances and /or Pensions
Other Financial Information
US Military Service Records, DD214
- Obtain a copy of our General Price List and a quote.
- Provide us with your biographical information and services desires.
- If appropriate, establish an insurance trust or a mortuary trust to fund the service desires.
Preplanning is best done, in person, at the funeral home or at your home. We will endeavor to find a time that fits your schedule. If e-mail and US mail are more convenient, you have those options.
Plan ahead… and enjoy the peace of mind of knowing everything is taken care of.